Desolate Carnage
Page 236 of 238 - «234235 236 237238

This Needs To Be Said (DAILY), And is long over-due (AGENDA)
≡ ! Sticky | Views: 343441 | Replies: 11870 | Started 12 years, 3 months ago
#894966 | Mon - Jan 30 2017 - 16:52:35
Group: Members
Poops: 74,76940k
#894967 | Tue - Jan 31 2017 - 16:27:28
Group: Guest
Poops: 615
got new macbook pro

got the 13" with touch bar and 4x usb-c ports. at first i disliked the new ports but they've grown on me. Touchbar is nifty feature though kinda gimmicky, but overall the laptop is sleek and pretty sexy.
#894968 | Wed - Feb 1 2017 - 00:58:18
Quote (nakedsalmon @ Tue - Jan 31 2017 - 17:27:28)
got new macbook pro

got the 13" with touch bar and 4x usb-c ports. at first i disliked the new ports but they've grown on me. Touchbar is nifty feature though kinda gimmicky, but overall the laptop is sleek and pretty sexy.

so brave
#894972 | Wed - Feb 1 2017 - 07:40:52
Poops: 47,60340k
Working
Booking flights to visit family in NJ
#894973 | Wed - Feb 1 2017 - 09:00:06
Poops: 74,19840k
Quote (randomtask @ Tue - Jan 31 2017 - 21:58:18)
Quote (nakedsalmon @ Tue - Jan 31 2017 - 17:27:28)
got new macbook pro

so brave

#894979 | Thu - Feb 2 2017 - 17:09:09
playing a lil d3
#894984 | Fri - Feb 3 2017 - 09:01:32
Poops: 26,99320k
Quote (nakedsalmon @ Thu - Feb 2 2017 - 18:09:09)
playing a lil d3

play poe you shit
#894987 | Fri - Feb 3 2017 - 12:48:27
Quote (___ @ Fri - Feb 3 2017 - 10:01:32)
playing a lil d3

play poe you shit

#895004 | Mon - Feb 6 2017 - 18:19:28
Does anyone remember what my old avatar was? It seems to have disappeared.
#895005 | Mon - Feb 6 2017 - 18:22:37
Quote (randomtask @ Fri - Feb 3 2017 - 12:48:27)
Quote (___ @ Fri - Feb 3 2017 - 10:01:32)
playing a lil d3

play poe you shit

its installed on my brothers PC, maybe I'll give ti a go
haven't plyed d3 since abour a month after it was released and I have to admit, its way better now
#895007 | Mon - Feb 6 2017 - 22:36:06
Poops: 26,99320k
Quote (nakedsalmon @ Mon - Feb 6 2017 - 19:19:28)
Does anyone remember what my old avatar was? It seems to have disappeared.

thats the only avatar youve ever had (on this account)
#895011 | Tue - Feb 7 2017 - 17:37:41
replacing ancient modem and router, new ones here thursday
#895019 | Thu - Feb 9 2017 - 22:40:04
Quote (blind_chief @ Tue - Feb 7 2017 - 14:37:41)
replacing ancient modem and router, new ones here thursday

new modem, new speed test
238 down, 12 up
#895020 | Fri - Feb 10 2017 - 11:44:01
Poops: 13,90610k
got job offer. gonna accept. bye bye grad school life
#895021 | Fri - Feb 10 2017 - 11:47:04
Quote (blackjack21 @ Fri - Feb 10 2017 - 10:44:01)
got job offer.  gonna accept.  bye bye grad school life

Gz gz where at?
#895022 | Fri - Feb 10 2017 - 11:47:32
Got a tat, will prolly end up with a sleeve now
#895024 | Fri - Feb 10 2017 - 21:23:24
Quote (smoked @ Fri - Feb 10 2017 - 08:47:32)
Got a tat, will prolly end up with a sleeve now

lol
#895025 | Mon - Feb 13 2017 - 23:56:16
Poops: 60,63040k
forgot about this
#895027 | Tue - Feb 14 2017 - 11:55:28
Work
Poop
#895029 | Sat - Feb 18 2017 - 21:45:42
infuriated
#895030 | Sun - Feb 19 2017 - 08:11:20
Quote (randomtask @ Tue - Feb 14 2017 - 12:55:28)
Work
Poop

#895035 | Wed - Feb 22 2017 - 10:48:33
Quote (smoked @ Fri - Feb 10 2017 - 11:47:04)
Quote (blackjack21 @ Fri - Feb 10 2017 - 10:44:01)
got job offer.  gonna accept.  bye bye grad school life

Gz gz where at?

http://www.jhuapl.edu/
#895036 | Thu - Feb 23 2017 - 22:10:09
thats pretty fucking awesome evan
#895038 | Fri - Feb 24 2017 - 14:19:17
I am at home. I am tired and itchy. I have thrown up several times today and have clearly eaten enough. My ears are very sensitive and things are clearly bright enough yet too bright. I am watching Bojack Horseman and typing, but I am going to go to bed soon, I really would prefer carpet on my bedroom floor, but at the same time I kind of realized that I have hardwood here and I like it. I need to find a ( was. With O

OKAY SKIPPING SOME. Uncaps. My memory is clearly doing phenomenally but it is okay. Per in his step off the only albino rhino gyno I know so go ho. ITCH.

Some sentences have admittedly gone 2 far but clearly that you could possibly know that. Xtop typing an watch and go to sleep. Maybe one more b4 nighty night.bb m8

Im fucking in.

Wer want him to win at least one so maybe nominate him for as many as possible and he will maybe win one. I’m clearly sure if I’m high or low or middle but things are clearly the way they should be they are slightly off, maybe a few inches to the left or right depending upon perspective and a few other things. This is basically pure stream, of consciousness at this point. If I am even spelling MOST words correctly I am really good, I aim confused as to why they are showing this on the fcoputer twice because the one guy wait he isn’t actually nominated for an Oscar. I am so confused. I should be watching it. His brother is nominated
/?? No, he’s sick or something. Wow, okay. O tjpigjn he was going to be totally fine but maybe clearly. I should stop, shouldn’t I?

What actually matters? Anything or a few things or maybe something else? Ij go br. ]]a cog in the fucking machine or something.

They shoudn;t bring you water unless you ask for it because there is a drought but that doesn’t really make sense because a cup of water is so little compared to the amount used to irrigate lands and take showers and use toilets and stuff. Y whole shoulders and above just got crazy itchy while Dianne is crying about water and I accidentally hit Siri. Okay I’m so thirsty and its so bright and I am going to turn it down NOW.

Okay I did turn it down but I had to hit enter twice first so it Kline broke. I still didn’t turn off Siri though that butch is still chikllin so hard in the top right. I need to rfigure out if Bojack I=actualy git wn Oscar nom or w/e. Why did that car beep for so long that could have been me. I actually have thought several times now that I had a car or I was in elsewhere or something. Like I would close my eyes and open them and for a few seconds I wouydln’t be entirely sure where I am, I like typing here even though it is imperfect; I can do it pretty well. Its he nominated?

Finally closed it. Pretty sure that he was clearly nominated now and that guy realized Bojack had sex with his gf like Emily to domrynjonh/ SICK FUCK I feel like I’m gonna puke just hiccuped a few words ago ugh I don’t feel good my tum tum is clearly Bueno. I would be suer thrilled if Id idn;t vomit again today. I think I wAS TYPING THROUGH THAT ENTURE EPISODE JUST STREAMING. TGHERE IS ONE EPISODE LEFGT SO THE NEXT ONE IS THE TTRUE FINSLE OF what is remaining. I had no idea I was in caps, totally my bad, but I fixed it and dshit. Fuck UI have a headache and good morning [rhymes] lots of them I think this is the bojack show ior horein aroynd or w/e from a ling time ago igh. Saeah Lynn her wskiun is murdwered baby sioft according to the pyrics of the show I think I am goung. To change it to Ameitrcan Dad and watvj tyhat instaed and m,aube watch this tomorrow becauyse I have no ides whats happening I don’y know ewhy he fdidn’ get an Oscar nom ir w/e because he sh0uld.

I don’t agree with her I actually think the water one was really good when you can actually sit down in then quiet and watch its; the first 2-3 times I’ve seen it I didn’t really get to concentrate and that just ruined the whole ex[eienve for me but this time it really seems a lot better. I have to get ump pretty fucking early to finish its paper. I was so nmad at him like no seriously SO MAD caps then uncaps, Okay confirmed he didn’t qactualky get the nomination which would suck hes like life sucks lets get high, I’m gonna basically dog the same thing. His whole house is drug. Haha I am gonna crush Lets FUCKING GO.

Saved it and itched the back off meh head with meh right hand really hardcore it felt really good For a ascon d I thought about city pasting this unto forum and sharing my thoughts but that wiyukd clearly be a very good idea because it may be pesonal and UI;n pretty sure I used and admittrd to ythikngs thatg you sghoudn’t admit yto like and stuff and things and other iCloud etc. So I’m glad arg lets I learned that. Much upper right arm is rly sore like in the muscle. I think bojack is havung the samer oprivboem as ne rught biw ge;s havinf madf backoiuts like randomly and back to back for black to black haha get it. I wish all my problems would be settkled in 22 miuytes. That’s funny how she was like how is child acting clearly illegal ad its hecause juda would do drywall if they thouhhy it was drugs. He unblocked out again and he was at an AA meeetinhg or something. I hide U never haver (I clearly U) have to ego to a 12 step meeting or any kinda rehab or w/e.

<y face abfd head and shit are really numb. And it feels like they should be itchy but they’re clearly so I’m really confused ITS 2 AM I MEANTY TO GO TO BE AT 1 WTF.

GN8

OI KEEP VLOSING MUY EYES uncaps and clearly rly blacking out but close. I chipped up ouch its 202 am now so I’m gonna quickly do this and then check cforge and save this or something prob all those things but idk about theat order. go. Wow my ball sack on ten left is so itchy so bad like insane its still itchy I was worried I was actually gonna itch so hard I cut myself or hurt my nuts or something I remember I had to actually ask her to stop doing that. I also def never wtf I hjust had this weird paranoid delusion where I was ghiknking people could see through my eyes or read my screen or thoughts or something Lee he was a kid. Slow down with the white mollesting thing because thats were af u idiot okay 205 am I’m really to go now.
??? go. Had to blow nose .

This show is really depressing and really fuckingm e up and I have Tok close one ofkmyh eyes or they dont. Synch up when I type I cam kinda do ig because off the muscle memory and I’m like bnojack wherfe hes constanfly like oops I accidentallyy the whokle memorh and he did it again same. When I want ti atually see the keys or reward what I typed into the computer I have toi wind one of ny eyes perm lkuke so its darfk on thatg side of my head or its all justga. Blur I wish I could listen too some music but I don’t; really need to I just wanna finsih everything and get too sleep but I FREELM ike I’m wired or something even though Ui;n. Totally clearly.

^^ wow 1420 words incl. wow but clearly 1420 words incl. wow but clearly 1420 words incl. wow

wow rofl lol I coulda types a whole new but stat ones so much better because u can read it I’m gonna check the word count minus the other ahit go.

Treat only 1430 thats INSANE LIKE LITERLLY THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT I DOUVBLED THE AMOUNT I TYPED GONIGHY.WOW. ‘X

This post has been edited by nakedsalmon on Fri - Feb 24 2017 - 14:19:52
#895039 | Fri - Feb 24 2017 - 14:49:40
Quote (nakedsalmon @ Fri - Feb 24 2017 - 15:19:17)
I am at home. I am tired and itchy. I have thrown up several times today and have clearly eaten enough. My ears are very sensitive and things are clearly bright enough yet too bright. I am watching Bojack Horseman and typing, but I am going to go to bed soon, I really would prefer carpet on my bedroom floor, but at the same time I kind of realized that I have hardwood here and I like it. I need to find a ( was. With O

OKAY SKIPPING SOME. Uncaps. My memory is clearly doing phenomenally but it is okay. Per in his step off the only albino rhino gyno I know so go ho. ITCH.

Some sentences have admittedly gone 2 far but clearly that you could possibly know that. Xtop typing an watch and go to sleep. Maybe one more b4 nighty night.bb m8

Im fucking in.

Wer want him to win at least one so maybe nominate him for as many as possible and he will maybe win one. I’m clearly sure if I’m high or low or middle but things are clearly the way they should be they are slightly off, maybe a few inches to the left or right depending upon perspective and a few other things. This is basically pure stream, of consciousness at this point. If I am even spelling MOST words correctly I am really good, I aim confused as to why they are showing this on the fcoputer twice because the one guy wait he isn’t actually nominated for an Oscar. I am so confused. I should be watching it. His brother is nominated
/?? No, he’s sick or something. Wow, okay. O tjpigjn he was going to be totally fine but maybe clearly. I should stop, shouldn’t I?

What actually matters? Anything or a few things or maybe something else? Ij go br. ]]a cog in the fucking machine or something.

They shoudn;t bring you water unless you ask for it because there is a drought but that doesn’t really make sense because a cup of water is so little compared to the amount used to irrigate lands and take showers and use toilets and stuff. Y whole shoulders and above just got crazy itchy while Dianne is crying about water and I accidentally hit Siri. Okay I’m so thirsty and its so bright and I am going to turn it down NOW.

Okay I did turn it down but I had to hit enter twice first so it Kline broke. I still didn’t turn off Siri though that butch is still chikllin so hard in the top right. I need to rfigure out if Bojack I=actualy git wn Oscar nom or w/e. Why did that car beep for so long that could have been me. I actually have thought several times now that I had a car or I was in elsewhere or something. Like I would close my eyes and open them and for a few seconds I wouydln’t be entirely sure where I am, I like typing here even though it is imperfect; I can do it pretty well. Its he nominated?

Finally closed it. Pretty sure that he was clearly nominated now and that guy realized Bojack had sex with his gf like Emily to domrynjonh/ SICK FUCK I feel like I’m gonna puke just hiccuped a few words ago ugh I don’t feel good my tum tum is clearly Bueno. I would be suer thrilled if Id idn;t vomit again today. I think I wAS TYPING THROUGH THAT ENTURE EPISODE JUST STREAMING. TGHERE IS ONE EPISODE LEFGT SO THE NEXT ONE IS THE TTRUE FINSLE OF what is remaining. I had no idea I was in caps, totally my bad, but I fixed it and dshit. Fuck UI have a headache and good morning [rhymes] lots of them I think this is the bojack show ior horein aroynd or w/e from a ling time ago igh. Saeah Lynn her wskiun is murdwered baby sioft according to the pyrics of the show I think I am goung. To change it to Ameitrcan Dad and watvj tyhat instaed and m,aube watch this tomorrow becauyse I have no ides whats happening I don’y know ewhy he fdidn’ get an Oscar nom ir w/e because he sh0uld.

I don’t agree with her I actually think the water one was really good when you can actually sit down in then quiet and watch its; the first 2-3 times I’ve seen it I didn’t really get to concentrate and that just ruined the whole ex[eienve for me but this time it really seems a lot better. I have to get ump pretty fucking early to finish its paper. I was so nmad at him like no seriously SO MAD caps then uncaps, Okay confirmed he didn’t qactualky get the nomination which would suck hes like life sucks lets get high, I’m gonna basically dog the same thing. His whole house is drug. Haha  I am gonna crush Lets FUCKING GO.

Saved it and itched the back off meh head with meh right hand really hardcore it felt really good For a ascon d I thought about city pasting this unto forum and sharing my thoughts but that wiyukd clearly be a very good idea because it may be pesonal and UI;n pretty sure I used and admittrd to ythikngs thatg you sghoudn’t admit yto like and stuff and things and other iCloud etc. So I’m glad arg lets I learned that. Much upper right arm is rly sore like in the muscle. I think bojack is havung the samer oprivboem as ne rught biw ge;s havinf madf backoiuts like randomly and back to back for black to black haha get it. I wish all my problems would be settkled in 22 miuytes. That’s funny how she was like how is child acting clearly illegal ad its hecause juda would do drywall if they thouhhy it was drugs. He unblocked out again and he was at an AA meeetinhg or something. I hide U never haver (I clearly U)  have to ego to a 12 step meeting or any kinda rehab or w/e.

<y face abfd head and shit are really numb. And it feels like they should be itchy but they’re clearly so I’m really confused ITS 2 AM I MEANTY TO GO TO BE AT 1 WTF.

GN8

OI KEEP VLOSING MUY EYES uncaps and clearly rly blacking out but close. I chipped up ouch its 202 am now so I’m gonna quickly do this and then check cforge and save this or something prob all those things but idk about theat order. go.  Wow my ball sack on ten left is so itchy so bad like insane its still itchy I was worried I was actually gonna itch so hard I cut myself or hurt my nuts or something I remember I had to actually ask her to stop doing that. I also def never wtf I hjust had this weird paranoid delusion where I was ghiknking people could see through my eyes or read my screen or thoughts or something Lee he was a kid. Slow down with the white mollesting thing because thats were af u idiot okay 205 am I’m really to go now.

This show is really depressing and really fuckingm e up and I have Tok close one ofkmyh eyes or they dont. Synch up when I type I cam kinda do ig because off the muscle memory and I’m like bnojack wherfe hes constanfly like oops I accidentallyy the whokle memorh and he did it again same. When I want ti atually see the keys or reward what I typed into the computer I have toi wind one of ny eyes perm lkuke so its darfk on thatg side of my head or its all justga. Blur I wish I could listen too some music but I don’t; really need to I just wanna finsih everything and get too sleep but I FREELM  ike I’m wired or something even though Ui;n. Totally clearly.

^^ wow 1420 words incl. wow but clearly 1420 words incl. wow but clearly 1420 words incl. wow

wow rofl lol I coulda types a whole new but stat ones so much better because u can read it I’m gonna check the word count minus the other ahit go.

Treat only 1430 thats INSANE LIKE LITERLLY THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT I DOUVBLED THE AMOUNT I TYPED GONIGHY.WOW. ‘X

Quoting whatever this is
#895040 | Fri - Feb 24 2017 - 15:23:54
Quote (randomtask @ Fri - Feb 24 2017 - 14:49:40)
Quote (nakedsalmon @ Fri - Feb 24 2017 - 15:19:17)

Im fucking in.

I don’t agree with her I actually think the water one was really good when you can actually sit down in then quiet and watch its; the first 2-3 times I’ve seen it I didn’t really get to concentrate and that just ruined the whole ex[eienve for me but this time it really seems a lot better. I have to get ump pretty fucking early to finish its paper. I was so nmad at him like no seriously SO MAD caps then uncaps, Okay confirmed he didn’t qactualky get the nomination which would suck hes like life sucks lets get high, I’m gonna basically dog the same thing. His whole house is drug. Haha  I am gonna crush Lets FUCKING GO.

Saved it and itched the back off meh head with meh right hand really hardcore it felt really good For a ascon d I thought about city pasting this unto forum and sharing my thoughts but that wiyukd clearly be a very good idea because it may be pesonal and UI;n pretty sure I used and admittrd to ythikngs thatg you sghoudn’t admit yto like and stuff and things and other iCloud etc. So I’m glad arg lets I learned that. Much upper right arm is rly sore like in the muscle. I think bojack is havung the samer oprivboem as ne rught biw ge;s havinf madf backoiuts like randomly and back to back for black to black haha get it. I wish all my problems would be settkled in 22 miuytes. That’s funny how she was like how is child acting clearly illegal ad its hecause juda would do drywall if they thouhhy it was drugs. He unblocked out again and he was at an AA meeetinhg or something. I hide U never haver (I clearly U)  have to ego to a 12 step meeting or any kinda rehab or w/e.

GN8

OI KEEP VLOSING MUY EYES uncaps and clearly rly blacking out but close. I chipped up ouch its 202 am now so I’m gonna quickly do this and then check cforge and save this or something prob all those things but idk about theat order. go.  Wow my ball sack on ten left is so itchy so bad like insane its still itchy I was worried I was actually gonna itch so hard I cut myself or hurt my nuts or something I remember I had to actually ask her to stop doing that. I also def never wtf I hjust had this weird paranoid delusion where I was ghiknking people could see through my eyes or read my screen or thoughts or something Lee he was a kid. Slow down with the white mollesting thing because thats were af u idiot okay 205 am I’m really to go now.

This show is really depressing and really fuckingm e up and I have Tok close one ofkmyh eyes or they dont. Synch up when I type I cam kinda do ig because off the muscle memory and I’m like bnojack wherfe hes constanfly like oops I accidentallyy the whokle memorh and he did it again same. When I want ti atually see the keys or reward what I typed into the computer I have toi wind one of ny eyes perm lkuke so its darfk on thatg side of my head or its all justga. Blur I wish I could listen too some music but I don’t; really need to I just wanna finsih everything and get too sleep but I FREELM  ike I’m wired or something even though Ui;n. Totally clearly.

Quoting whatever this is

im a huge faggot, had to save
#895041 | Fri - Feb 24 2017 - 16:34:20
Quote (blind_chief @ Thu - Feb 23 2017 - 22:10:09)
thats pretty fucking awesome evan

thanks! it feels pretty awesome that 6.5 years of grad school isn't wasted
#895043 | Sat - Feb 25 2017 - 17:45:04
3/4 gallon of paint to do dining room ceiling. tomorrow the walls, then move living room furniture to dining room and repeat in living room.
#895050 | Mon - Feb 27 2017 - 21:03:53
Put the bunny back in the box
#895053 | Mon - Feb 27 2017 - 23:55:14
Quote (randomtask @ Mon - Feb 27 2017 - 18:03:53)

worst movie ever, coupled with some great one liners
#895054 | Tue - Feb 28 2017 - 06:12:59
Quote (blind_chief @ Tue - Feb 28 2017 - 00:55:14)
Quote (randomtask @ Mon - Feb 27 2017 - 18:03:53)

worst movie ever, coupled with some great one liners

The censored cable version has so many idiotic lines that make no sense
#895057 | Tue - Feb 28 2017 - 17:19:40
Poops: 60,63040k
work
blow nose a lot
swim practice
#895058 | Tue - Feb 28 2017 - 22:36:14
alternative facts:
User Image
#895059 | Wed - Mar 1 2017 - 04:58:04
Wat
#895060 | Wed - Mar 1 2017 - 06:50:12
According to the Washington poop, only 5600–8200 workers would be hired by three states to do the construction, and the average length of those jobs would be just 19 1/2 weeks. The report says the pipeline’s construction will likely lead to about 35 permanent, full-time jobs.

TENS OF THOUSANDS OF NEW JOBS
#895061 | Wed - Mar 1 2017 - 09:07:33
Quote (randomtask @ Wed - Mar 1 2017 - 03:50:12)
According to the Washington poop, only 5600–8200 workers would be hired by three states to do the construction, and the average length of those jobs would be just 19 1/2 weeks. The report says the pipeline’s construction will likely lead to about 35 permanent, full-time jobs.

TENS OF THOUSANDS OF NEW JOBS

alternative facts. its going to be great. really the best.
#895064 | Thu - Mar 2 2017 - 22:53:59
Poops: 7,811
:donno:
#895066 | Fri - Mar 3 2017 - 08:57:26
officially into our busy season. it always happen within a couple of days. at this point i can feel it coming too, and here we are. saturdays inc.
#895069 | Fri - Mar 3 2017 - 21:01:03
gn8
#895077 | Sun - Mar 5 2017 - 22:14:54
dining room all painted, new light installed. only thing left is replace outlets but i will do that at the end. living room starts tomorrow.
priced out new sliding panel window coverings for my doors leading out to the patio. 1$k. fuck
#895087 | Wed - Mar 8 2017 - 17:41:52
had stage 1 skype job interview today
#895088 | Wed - Mar 8 2017 - 20:21:16
https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1275

you should all know the actual name of the health care bill. this is the real time line.
#895091 | Fri - Mar 10 2017 - 16:18:38
fuck the SEC i just lost thousands

https://www.sec.gov/rules/sro/batsbzx.htm
#895092 | Sat - Mar 11 2017 - 08:01:49
Quote (nakedsalmon @ Fri - Mar 10 2017 - 13:18:38)
fuck the SEC i just lost thousands

https://www.sec.gov/rules/sro/batsbzx.htm

i dont know what to do with this info. so something changed with bitcoin? probably something that brings it more inline with other financial investments?
#895093 | Sat - Mar 11 2017 - 08:02:02
first saturday 2017
#895094 | Mon - Mar 13 2017 - 11:07:31
first ever threesome last night, fucking awesome
2 chicks at the same time, man

related obligatory viewing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lmW2tZP2kU
#895157 | Wed - Mar 15 2017 - 22:24:50
Quote (blind_chief @ Sun - Mar 5 2017 - 19:14:54)
dining room all painted, new light installed.  only thing left is replace outlets but i will do that at the end.  living room starts tomorrow.
priced out new sliding panel window coverings for my doors leading out to the patio.  1$k.  fuck

living room ceiling done, walls taped and edged. roller action tomorrow, 2 biggest rooms should be done.
#895158 | Wed - Mar 15 2017 - 22:25:10
canceled cable, no tv at all, netflix and amazon prime only

This post has been edited by blind_chief on Wed - Mar 15 2017 - 22:25:18
#895169 | Thu - Mar 16 2017 - 22:59:50
Quote (blind_chief @ Wed - Mar 15 2017 - 19:24:50)
Quote (blind_chief @ Sun - Mar 5 2017 - 19:14:54)
dining room all painted, new light installed.  only thing left is replace outlets but i will do that at the end.  living room starts tomorrow.
priced out new sliding panel window coverings for my doors leading out to the patio.  1$k.  fuck

living room ceiling done, walls taped and edged. roller action tomorrow, 2 biggest rooms should be done.

providing i dont need to do a second coat anywhere the living room is done
hallway saturday, then time to find various colors for bedrooms and bathrooms
#895170 | Fri - Mar 17 2017 - 10:28:10
Poops: 11,85110k
User Image
≡ ! Sticky | Views: 343441 | Replies: 11870 | The Lounge Topic List
Page 236 of 238 - «234235 236 237238

Quit the Internet